Here are some very hard to find pieces of Mann's Colonial Blue Calico dinnerware. As you can see most of these are serving piece and ALL of these pieces are nearly impossible to find. You will receive all 11 pieces shown in the first photo which includes the following:
-Tureen with Lid
-Ladle (yes this is the pottery ladle and its perfect!)
-Coffee Pot with Lid
-Teapot with Lid
-Sugar Bowl with Lid
We show you the same set in the last photo with a can of soda pop next to the tureen so you can see how large it is for size comparison. There are NO CHIPS, CRACKS, or FLAKES on ANY of the pieces which is amazing. We see a few spots of discoloration on one side of the coffee pot spout. Minor considering all these pieces and that they over 50 years old.
I will provide some measurements for you below.
- Tureen with Lid - measures 11 3/4" from handle to handle, stands 6 1/8" tall to top of rim and about 9 1/2" tall to top of lid. It holds 108 oz or about 13 1/2 cups.
- Ladle - Measures 9 3/4" long and
- Platter - 10 3/4" X 8" (shallow bowl 1 1/8"D)
- Coffee Pot with Lid - stands 7 1/8" tall to rim and about 9 3/4" tall to lid, it has an 8" span from handle to spout. It holds 4 cups or 32 oz.
- Teapot with Lid - stands 5 3/4" to rim and 6 3/4" to top of lid, it has a 6 1/4" span from spout to end of teapot. It holds 4 cups or 32 oz.
- Creamer - stands 3 3/4" tall and spans 4 5/8" wide from handle to spout. It holds 1 cup or 8 oz.
- Sugar Bowl with Lid - stands 3 1/8" to rim and about 5 1/4" to top of lid. It holds about 8 oz.
- 4 Mugs - stand 3 3/4" tall with a 4 3/8" span from handle across mug. They hold 9-10 oz.
Condition is Very Good. As stated above no damage seen. There is crazing without discoloration on the white of some of the pieces normal for pottery of this age. This will make a gorgeous cupboard or sideboard display when not in use.
WE ARE INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING for our USA RESIDENTS (CHOOSE STANDARD SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT). We will ship either Fed Ex or USPS Priority Mail depending on your location. PLEASE LEAVE A GOOD PHONE NUMBER AT CHECKOUT.